- Auto accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Products liability
Andy Steingold is a Partner and Senior Trial Attorney At Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. He primarily handles cases involving medical malpractice, products liability, nursing home abuse, wrongful death, and premises liability, and auto accidents. A native Floridian, he grew up in Sarasota and was later received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the he University of South Florida in 1983. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate in 1987 from Cumberland Law School.
Mr. Steingold’s legal career first began at the Hillsborough County State Attorney’s Office where he served as Assistant State Attorney. He then transitioned to criminal defense and family law and practiced both for 13 years. Since 1999, he has exclusively served victims of premises liability, auto accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, nursing home abuse, and wrongful death. He has earned an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell, the highest possible rating an attorney can achieve in terms of both ethical standards and legal ability.
Along with his legal work, Mr. Steingold also authors articles for Top of the Bay Journal and CityScape Magazine. He also frequently speaks at local civic functions and community organizations. He is recognized by the City Oldsmar and has been honored with the Council/Manager Award of Recognition for his promotion of intergovernmental relations between neighboring municipalities.
Other Distinctions Include
- Mayor of the City of Safety Harbor
- Vice President of the Pinellas County Mayors Council
- Pinellas Planning Council (former)
- President of the Metropolitan Planning Council (former)
- President of the Pinellas Mayors’ Council (former)
- Gulf Coast Jewish Family Services Board (former)
- Pinellas Charter Review Commission (former)
- Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council (former)
- Pinellas Prescription Drug Abuse Council (former)