A Full-Service Immigration Law Firm Providing Exceptional Service

Immigration Assistance in Orlando, Tampa, Albuquerque and El Paso

Maney | Gordon | Zeller, P.A. is a full-service immigration law firm located in Tampa, Florida. Our firm is made up of board certified attorneys, with our senior partner being board certified in immigration and nationality law. We have received an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest peer rating any law firm can receive. It signifies the legal excellence, professionalism and ethics that we are committed to providing our clients every day.

If you or a loved one is in need of immigration services, we advise that you consult with an immigration attorney from our firm. We represent clients nationwide from offices in Orlando, Tampa, Albuquerque and El Paso. Our attorneys will be able to answer your questions, review your current status and situations, and help you determine the best course of action to pursue. For basic information about the various immigration issues our firm addresses, please read below and click on the links for further details.

  • Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?There are many benefits to hiring an immigration lawyer. First and foremost, an immigration lawyer is knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration law. Our experienced immigration lawyers proudly serve Orlando, Tampa, El Paso, and Albuquerque, and are able to properly analyze your situation and needs, verify that you are filling out the correct application, advise you of the best course of action to pursue, and work with you closely through the entire immigration process. We are committed to representing your interests.
  • For EmployersIf an employer is looking into hiring a foreign national or a non-U.S. citizen with a green card or other type of visa, the employer must be familiar with certain aspects of immigration law. Employment verification is the responsibility of every employer. Those employers who do not properly verify immigration status or employment eligibility could be facing fines or penalties from the U.S. government. Our attorneys could answer your questions and assist you with your employer-related immigration issues.
  • For IndividualsAny foreign national who wishes to enter the United States on a temporary or permanent basis must go through the legal process of immigration under the Department of Homeland Security. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration law and the different types of visas available to individuals wishing to visit or migrate to the U.S. We will review your current status, objectives and assist you in determining the best course of action to pursue.
  • Green CardAny individual seeking to obtain permanent residence in the United States must obtain a green card. While certain types of visas can grant temporary entry into the U.S. and other visas can grant a foreign national the right to live and work in the U.S., a green card signifies that an individual has been legally authorized to reside in the United States indefinitely.
  • AsylumAsylum is another way an individual may legally reside in the United States. Providing there is sufficient evidence to prove that an individual is in imminent danger or will be subjected to persecution should they return to their native country, that individual may quality to seek asylum in the U.S. Only a set number of individuals are granted asylum in the U.S. each year, so act now to ensure that you have the highest possible chance of finding freedom from danger or persecution in your home country.
  • VisaWhen a foreign national wishes to immigrate temporarily or permanently to the United States, they must be granted authorization by the Department of Homeland Security by applying for and obtaining a visa. The type of visa they must file depends on the specific needs or reasons behind their desire to come to the U.S. Our attorneys are familiar with all aspects of immigration law and would be able to assist you with determining the right visa for your specific situation.
  • Non-Immigrant VisaThere are two main types of visas available to foreign nationals who wish to enter the United States. One of those is the non-immigrant visa for individuals looking to come to the U.S. on a non-permanent basis. Travel, advanced studies and other such activities would warrant a non-immigrant visa. Our attorneys will be able to help you determine the exact visa to meet your needs.
  • Immigrant VisaIndividuals wishing to migrate to the United States in order to live and work here must obtain an immigrant visa. There are many different kinds of immigrant visas. Our attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience assisting clients with their immigration applications and issues. We want to help you apply for the correct status so that you have the best chance for approval.
  • Permanent Residence VisaOnce an individual has been granted a green card, they will more than likely want to obtain a permanent residence visa. Becoming a permanent resident of the United States is a big step, albeit a stepping stone towards the ultimate goal of obtaining citizenship. Permanent residents are afforded many privileges and responsibilities that are not granted to green card holders or individuals admitted on temporary visas.
  • Family VisasU.S. citizens and permanent residents may have family members living in another country whom they would like to sponsor, or for whom they would like to submit an application for entry into the U.S. The most common type of visas issued under these particular circumstances are family visas. A family visa is often considered a somewhat fast-track method of gaining legal entry into the U.S. for family members.
  • Employment Visa I-9The I-9 form is a form used by companies and businesses to obtain legal information and to verify employment eligibility. New employees must fill out an I-9, or “Employment Eligibility Verification Form,” as part of the hiring process. If an employee is unable to produce the required documents to show employment visa eligibility, the employer can legally terminate them. Our attorneys are here to assist you with your employment visa I-9 verification needs.
  • Work VisaIf a foreign national wishes to come to the United States in order to take a job, they must first obtain a work visa. Work visas are granted for the primary purpose of allowing an individual, who is not a U.S. citizen, to work in the United States. There are many different types of work visas and, depending on your specific skills and qualifications, our attorneys will be able to assist you in determining the type of visa which fits your situation.
  • Student VisaThere are numerous advanced education opportunities which are unavailable to foreign nationals in their native country. In order to fill a specific demand for their particular field, they must receive further education and certification abroad. Individuals wishing to come to the U.S. in order to further their education, attend advanced studies, or be part of an internship program unavailable to them outside the U.S., can apply for a student visa.
  • Fiancée VisaForeign nationals who have become engaged to a U.S. citizen may apply for a fiancée visa in order to be granted entry into the United States to be with their future spouse, attend their wedding and ultimately adjust their immigration status following their marriage. Our attorneys will work with you and your fiancée to fill out the necessary applications and assist you in the entire visa process.
  • Business Investor VisasBusiness investor visas grant an individual the right to enter the United States for the purpose of making specific business investments. Applying for a business investor visa can be quite complicated, which is why we advise you to consult with a knowledgeable immigration attorney from our firm. We could assist you with your business investor visa application.
  • Additional Types of VisasThere are many additional types of visas available for foreign nationals to gain entry into the United States on a temporary or permanent basis. If you are unfamiliar with immigration law or the options available to you, applying for a visa can be a daunting experience. Keep in mind that incorrect or incomplete applications may be denied, thus hurting your chance of being able to legally enter the U.S. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration law and will be able to help you successfully navigate through the entire visa process.
  • Labor CertificationForeign nationals who have received a job offer from a U.S. employer may wish to use their job offer in order to apply for a green card. Before this can be done, the employer must receive labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. This can be a time-consuming and involved process. However, once labor certification is received, the foreign national can use the job offer and labor certification to apply for permanent residence in the U.S.
  • NaturalizationNaturalization is the process by which a foreign national, who had already been granted a green card, can become a citizen of the United States. However, there are specific qualifications and restrictions that must be met. In cases such as this, we advise you to consult with an immigration attorney from our firm. We would be proud to work with you to verify that all requirements have been met and that your application has been accurately filled out, and to assist you throughout the entire naturalization process.
  • CitizenshipForeign nationals who have migrated to the United States and have obtained green cards to permanently reside and work in the U.S. may also be interested in U.S. citizenship. Citizenship in the United States offers responsibilities and benefits which are not afforded to non-citizens. Our attorneys are here to answer any questions you may have about citizenship and to assist you should you be interested in becoming a U.S. citizen.
  • Cancellation of RemovalWhen a foreign national has illegally entered the U.S., they face the possibility of being deported. Cancellation of removal is an option available to foreign nationals that could allow them to have their current illegal status adjusted to a legal status. This would allow them to remain in the U.S. Our attorneys can assist you with your cancellation of removal or deportation proceedings, and provide you with the aggressive representation you will need in front of an immigration judge.
  • Deportation DefenseThere are situations which may arise where a foreign national, currently residing in the United States, could find themselves facing deportation. In cases such as this, our attorneys are on hand to thoroughly review your case, determine the best course of action to pursue, and to build the aggressive deportation defense that your case requires.
  • Employment Eligibility VerificationEmployers are required to have new employees fill out an I-9 employment eligibility verification form in order to ensure that each employee is in the United States legally and is eligible to work. Our firm works closely with many employers and understands what requirements must be met in order to verify employment eligibility. We are able to answer your questions and assist you with the verification process.
  • Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you or a loved one has questions about immigration issues or how to resolve certain immigration situations, we advise that you check out our frequently asked questions page. Some of the common questions we receive from clients can be found there. Should you have additional questions, we are available with answers. We could also review your situation and assist you with your immigration needs.